Friday, June 15, 2007

Lucky 13....

Anybody that has known me for a long time will know that 13 is a lucky number for me. I wore 13 in every sport I played. This week the fishing has been real good and June 13th was a great day. 5 kings were caught, The Appleby's worked their tails off to get one nice one. Phil and Gary had the hot rods and boated 4 between them.

Today was by far the best day of weather this year and the fishing was pretty good as well. Steve and Kit Lott, along with their kids, managed to boat 3 beautiful fish. They were a lot of fun to be around and it was great to talk about life in Minnesota.

Well, I need to sign off now.....I've got eggs to cure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up and save some for me. Rattlesnake Bob

Anonymous said...

I thought "55" was your lucky number? That's what I'm looking for on the Kenai I think you should know who this is? Hmmm