Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rattlesnake Bob


Okay....here it is....Rattlesnake Bob's big king. If any of you have read the comments coming on the blog, I'm sure you have noticed a number of them from "Rattlesnake" or "The Snake". Bob's comments have been marking time until he got up here to catch his big king. I'm happy to say that Bob got his king on the afternoon trip yesterday. I don't know about Keith, but I was feeling pretty happy for Bob....this wasn't his first king, but his largest king at around 45-50lbs.
It has been a good week so far. The weather has been mostly clear, in the mid-60's and the king fishing has been consistent.
I will post another update to cap off the week.....gotta share those fish pics and stories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Snake! I knew you would do it! your wife, Diane

Anonymous said...

Looks like Snake got the big one!