Friday, September 19, 2008

Wrapping Up - Silvers 2008

I hate to say it but this will be the last photos posted of guided angling on the Kenai. I finished up my season fishing with Bill and Gene (top photo) and Tom, Jim, and Jeff (bottom photo). As you can see, fishing has continued to be good but the weather has been on the wet and windy side. The upside to all this weather is it hasn't been too cold. Normally I'm wearing long underwear, gloves, and a hat the last week or two of the season but not this year. I'd like to say thanks guys for the great conversations and attitudes on my final trips of the year......Guiding is over for the year but I still will hit the river a few more times before putting the boat away for the year. Tomorrow I'm going to raft down the middle Kenai and fish for trophy trout with a friend of mine. The day after that Jane and I will try to track down a few silvers to fill out our freezer for the year.

1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Fish Mount