Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4th report--2/2 Thursday

Today I fished Kevin and Christopher Dens from the town that Jane and I grew up in, Brainerd, Minnesota. I never met them before but today was a great introduction.


We started out at Airplane Hole and on the first troll Kevin caught a nice 25 lb king. After working our way down the river to Eagle Rock Christopher was next and landed a beautiful 24 1/2 lb king. Dad's fish weighed more but Christopher's was longer so they both have bragging rights. For me, hearing from both of them that "this is the biggest fish I have ever caught" absolutely made my day.

Good luck at the U of M Christopher and "Go Gophers!"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is Wow and nice to see the smiling faces -on the fishermen too. Lots more to come I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Can't wait to get up there!