Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1st Bait Opener......Wow!


I don't have much time to write but I thought I would get these photos on the site as soon as possible. What a difference bait makes. The two fish we kept were 44lbs and 48lbs. I'm holding Ms. Dorothy's fish (she got even) and Jane is holding up her own fish. I'm proud of the fisherwoman that Jane has become. Not too many years ago she would worry that she didn't know how to hold the rod correctly and she wouldn't even think about touching a fish. Quite the Alaskan for sure. One quick comment about Ms. Dorothy, she said that was her first king that she has caught in 32 years of living in Alaska. I'm sure glad I was there to be part of her achievement.
Let's hope July continues to be as good as the first day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Now those are fish pictures! Way to go Jane! Looks a tad cool up there but who cares with fish like that! I expect I'll see many more like that!

Anonymous said...

Nice Fish Jane...

george