Saturday, May 8, 2010

Open For Business 2010


They water was turned on yesterday and the cabins have been cleaned. It's official: the 2010 season in underway.
George, after your comment about how you enjoy walking down the dock early in the morning I couldn't help but post a picture I took today of Jane taking a picture of a moose from the end of the dock. This time of year the moose spend a lot of time on the banks of Beaver Creek. It's the first green grass of the year and after browsing all winter on willows
I got to imagine it's a lot like you and me going to the Dairy Queen.

3 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Keith,

Awesome!!! Snowed last night in Brainerd. Had snow on my roof this morning. Go figure!

Anonymous said...

yelp...I never pass up an opportunity for a pineapple milk shake!

george

Anonymous said...

George,

That's the same shake flavor my dad loved. Crazy.

Keith