Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fishing Report Week Ending 7/25/10




This past week was a great week of king fishing. Although not everyone caught fish the average size and the numbers steadily improved from the previous week. Let me start out by saying that I didn't have enough room for all the photos so my apologies to you if I left you out. The top photo is Sarah who takes top honor for the largest fish for her family. The second photo is my wife Jane who finally got out for her first official king trip of the season. This was her largest fish ever and boy did it give her a battle. The third photo is Eric, Jamie, and Glenn with a trio of nice fish. I should mention that Rick was the fourth on the trip and he had a couple of opportunities to limit the boat out. I guess he'll think twice next time about bringing a banana on the boat. The next photo is Dave with a nice chromer to end his week. The following two photos are Ursula and David with a couple of nice fish as well. The last photo is Ron and my old pal Gary Rudisell. Once again Gary was a perfect two for two. Two king trips and two kings. I think he needs to parlay his luck and head to Vegas as fast as he can.

This next week is the last week of king fishing. The way things are going I hate to see it end. For all of you that are coming in August, we've already boated our first pink and silver salmon. It looks like our fall fishing is shaping up to be a strong one.






















































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the best Keith. Great guide and even a better person. See you next year.

Ron

Anonymous said...

You go Girl....What a fish Jane!!!...I'm jealous but not as jealous as Jerry.

george

Dave Anderson said...

Nice to see the gals scoring big on the kings! Just got back from 10 days in China and am in Ft.Collins, CO for a few days. I am set to try lead lining on Mille Lacs next Wednesday, I'll let you know how that goes. Nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

Nice fish jane. I see that Keith needed some help to hold it up. You help him in so many ways. Have a good summer, mines good. Even a different condo. Peter