Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fishing Report Week Ending 9/26/10





The thermometer read 27 degrees this morning. We are definitely in our late fall/winter pattern.

This past week I only had a couple of trips on the river and I'm glad to report that the fishing has been good. The top photo is Team Finland which consisted of Ollie and Aarno. I wish my grandmother could have been in the boat that day to serve as an interpreter. Ollie actually had a very good command of english so the day wasn't full of hand gestures and exaggerated facial expressions. Photo two is a late posting of Cliff and Val with a couple of fish that they kept (sorry for the delay). They had a very good morning and let go close to a dozen fish before calling it a day. The final photo is Sue. Wow, what can I say about this photo. Sue's smile absolutely captures the moment.

My guiding season officially ended this past week with Team Finland. This doesn't mean that I'm through fishing the Kenai for the year. The dock and my boat will be in until October 6th so look for updated reports of Jane and I trying to catch a couple of fresh fish for dinner.

2 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

That is a beautiful silver!

Anonymous said...

Awesome once again.

JT