Friday, April 1, 2011

Time to Move On....

You heard it here first.

Time to move on. With great regret but with giddy excitement I'm here to tell you that I've made the decision to retire from guiding and pursue my first love and passion......blogging. The pay isn't the same but I do like the hours. I get up when I want, go to bed when I want, and I can wear whatever I want because no one can see me (I did put on clothes to pose for the photo above). Jane has liked the change because she says on most days I smell better than when I've been fishing all day. She likes to point out the that part about "most days".

One of the hardest parts about my new endeavour is renaming the title of the blog. I'm thinking about "Lirpa Sloof". What do you think? Comments?

The annual tradition continues.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, a Cleveland Steamer in a perfect circle. Takes muscle control. I like the title. I knew right away this had to be an April Fool's joke because Steiner Kjus & Charlie Peter Charlie wrote all your English papers at UAF.

Beaver Creek Cabins & Guide Service said...

Not quite right. Steinar wrote my Norwegian papers and Charlie Peter Charlie wrote all my Yupik papers. No qhost writers for the blog. Quite the inside joke, eh?

Anonymous said...

almost got me!

JT