Sunday, April 22, 2012

Boots!




What Nike is to the track and field crowd, Xtratuf is to the Alaskan fisherman.


Regular readers of my blog know my affection for the best boot made for all things Alaska. They're great for sport fishing, commercial fishing, hunting, and even getting married in. Yes, I said married in. I've been to weddings where the groom has worn them, and also a wedding where the minister wore them. Not necessarily a pretty boot but function supercedes style in the 49th state.


Definitely an icon of the North.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boots on the ground!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing! Full Mount Fish Replicas