Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cyber Monday


I'm not exactly known for being cutting edge or "with the times".   No Facebook, no Twitter, just this antiquated blog to get my thoughts out.  So, with that in mind, I figure it's time to do what the cool and smart kids have been doing for nine years (Cyber Monday debuted in 2005).

Here's the deal.  For one week, starting on Cyber Monday (12/1/14), any new reservations for fishing or lodging will be discounted 15%.   As my dad would say, "that's a heck of a deal!"



2 comments:

King George said...

Dang I missed this post....yes the guy who is the leading "poster" missed this discount offer...Because I have decided to come back yet again in 2015...I request a rain check or a brain check on this deal.

King George said...

Having posted on the wrong date suggests that I need a brain check