Monday, February 9, 2015

St. Cloud Sportsmen's Show Recap

Dick & Kim Miller, Jane and Keith
I'm a little bit wore out after 3 days at the sport show.   We spent a lot of time visiting with old friends and even more time talking to people who have never traveled to Alaska.   Definitely a recipe for long (and fun) days.

Jane with the Alan & Nancy Frerich
The St. Cloud show was also a destination for us to meet the Schmidt's, Steinhoff's, and Binsfeld's.   All three couples had booked lodging and fishing prior to the show, but came to it to visit and get more information.  Thanks guys for stopping by! 

Finally, I always like to post a photo or two from the show of something I found interesting.  This restored boat from the '30's definitely stood out to me.  The photo does not do justice to the detail that went into this restoration.  I wonder how many heads would turn on the Kenai if I suddenly decided to start guiding with this rig....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new Willie?