Sunday, September 17, 2017

Fishing Report Week Ending 9/17/17


It was another steady week of silver salmon fishing on the Kenai River. Here's Michelle with a hefty silver.

Here she is with her husband, Ken, and brother-in-law Rich.
Ken and Rich trying to see who could hold their fish the farthest out. I think Ken won.
And this was the last evening of fishing with the Kovitch's. Too bad Rich decided to stay back in the cabin on this trip. It was a nice little bite going on out there. Hey guys, I look forward to the next time you're back in the Great Land.
Brian, Jeff, and Marshall

Team A.

Sid, Dustin, Learn, and Zack
Team B.

Jared, Clark, James, and Clay

Team C.

Don't know if you caught on to what I just did, but this was my annual fishing trip with the boys of Team ABC Seamless of Anchorage. Thanks Jeff and Brian for bringing the crew down. In addition, I'd like to thank Jeff and Mike for helping me guide these guys to a bunch of silvers. It was a fun couple of days for all.

Can this incredible run of silver salmon continue? I think it can. The only way to know for sure is to come back next week to see if it did. See you then.









No comments: